Sunday, February 19, 2012

TRIbook.org Interview

I did an interview with the website TRIbook.org this week, which was fun. Now Clermont is only two weeks away. I'm really glad the season is starting. After a few months of training with no races I can't wait to get back into it.
Check out the link below:
http://www.tribook.org/hedgecockinterview.htm

2 comments:

  1. Nice interview. I like what you had to say. Hope your offseason is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you said in this interview about the enjoyment of moving!! That is to true! That was the intention I set for my yoga session today. It did help me to move more freely and I think really let go of some of my lower back stiffness and pain. I seem to move for fear of hurting my back even more. Just relaxing and letting my body move really loosened things up. It was nice to feel no pain. Also, the concept of not using time or distance as a tool for training is great. I have been using a three minute timer for various circuit training and I think your right about it taking away my focus on the movement. A better result can be found if you are very aware of your breath and body!! Thanks for Sharing Dan!! You are so wise...... Melinda

    ReplyDelete