Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Race Schedule

I’m really looking forward to this race season. I’m going to travel to a couple of big races, but luckily there are plenty of really top notch races within driving distance of Minneapolis.

I’m still racing as an amateur triathlete, but I’ll also be racing as a professional duathlete at Powerman Alabama. This year the Elite Short Course Du Nationals is at Powerman Alabama, which Kevin and David raced last year. Both of them loved the location, and the elite race is a shorter 10k/40k/5k format, which I would much rather race than the regular 10k/60k/10k distance.

Like last year, my most important races are Age Group Nationals and Hy-vee. My year is focused on winning those races.
See you out there!

Week                   Race
Mar 3-4                Draft Legal Challenge
Mar 10-11            Desert Classic Duathlon
Mar 17-18           
Mar 24-25            Powerman Alabama
Mar 31-1             
Apr 7-8
Apr 14-15            
Apr 21-22            
Apr 28-29             St. Anthony's
May 5-6               
May 12-13          
May 19-20           Gear West Duathlon
May 26-27           Apple Duathlon
Jun 2-3                 Pigman Sprint
Jun 9-10               Trinona
Jun 16-17             Rochester
Jun 23-24             Waconia
Jun 30-1               Minneman
Jul 7-8  
Jul 14-15               Lifetime & HOLT
Jul 21-22               Chisago Half
Jul 28-29               Altitude Training in Colorado
Aug 4-5                 Altitude Training in Colorado
Aug 11-12            Turtleman
Aug 18-19            Age Group Nationals
Aug 25-26           
Sep 1-2                 Hy-vee
Sep 8-9                 Backpacking in Glacier National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment